There are Seven Versions for fabric inspection
- XS - FC1
- XS - FC2
- SP - 88F
- SP - 66F
- XS - TH5
- XS - F01
- US -07
XS - FC1
- Dual purpose machine - inspection cum rolling to reduce labour & time.
- Visual control of fabric, using over head as well background light.
- Makes uniform & tight roll of all fabrics, built in manual edge controls.
- Rubber pressed aligned roller for proper grip of fabric.
- Rolling length counter
- Variable speed control
- Forward / Reverse movement
- 1 hp motor with gear & variable speed control device
- Single phase / Three phase, Fabric size 68 x 24 inches
- Dimensions : 78x44x70”
- Optional :
- Electronic Meter Counter
- Fabric width upto 116”
XS - FC2
- Includes XS – FC1 +Flip Fold
- Assembly for Laying the Fabric in Flaps
SP - 88F
The most compact design of spotting M/c for quick removal of water, oil based & hard stains.
- No after effects,using scientific principle of impact spray cleaning.
- Safe for delicate garments
- No yellow patches or wrinkles due to simultaneous removal of residual & immediate drying through compressed air gun.
- 02 Chemical Air Guns & 01 Steam Air Gun assembly.
- Environment friendly.
- Built in suction.
- Steam required 8 kg / hr.
SP - 66F
Portable spotting machine for all handling stains, to be connected to external steam and air supply, all stainless steel body work, 01 air steam gun & suction through built in ½ hp motor.
||Work board mm
||Utility arm mm
||Suction Motor hp
||Compressor Motor hp
||02 + 01
XS - TH5
- Used for removing loose threads.
- Reduces Labour cost considerably.
- Can be used for various garments.
- The waste accumulated in the machine can be removed from front tray.
- Electric operated, with option of automatic sensor with timer.
- 03 hp, 03 phase motor.
- Large polycarbonate viewing glass
- Size of funnel – 21” x 43” x 6”
- Vertical mounted motor in enclosed housing reduces noise, vibration and increase suction.
XS - F01
- Ideal for finishing Jackets, Shirts, Ladies dresses, Skirts, Embroidery and sequential garments.
- It works on steaming And drying cycles controlled by timers.
- Comes with Adjustable shoulder.
- 03Ph, 01 hp blower motor, steam press 0.5 bar, steam consumption 20-30 kg/hr.
- Pneumatically operated for finishing cuffs without marks.
- Built in boiler.
- Air Compressor.
US - 07
- The upsteam vacuum table for knitwear & woollens.
- The garment is subjected to high pressure steam uniformly from bed surface during operation and tapping of head frame results in ironing out the wrinkles and thus finishing it.
- Suction helps in cooling the garment and also removes all the excess moisture.
- Motor 1.0 hp, steam reqd. 30-40 kg/hr, bed size 168 x 90 cms, 03 phase.
- Manually operated